Monday, August 30, 2010

I'm Moving!

I have some exciting news - this blog is moving! The new address is: http://blog.timesunion.com/mdtobe/ .

Through my experiences keeping a blog this summer, I discovered that I very much enjoy writing, and I would like to keep at it. My mom blogs for the Albany newspaper, the Times Union, which covers the entire capital region of New York State. When she passed my summer blog along to the person who manages all of the blogs for the paper, he said he would love for me to move my blog over there. So that's just what I'm doing. Some of the Times Union blogs get tens of thousands of views per month, so this will really give me the opportunity to get my writing out there.

I truly hope that you continue to follow along with my adventures in medical school and visit my new blog!

5 comments: